Monday, February 7, 2011

How Do You Wear Your QR Code?


I WEAR MINE IN THE BACK!
TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU WEARING A QR CODE AND TWEET ME @NETMARKETWIZ (link in the side bar)

I was sooooo geeked the other day when my fiancee came home with a new shirt for me. He had donated blood and gave me the t-shirt. I quickly noticed the QR Code under the Florida Blood Centers Logo. I have been keeping an eye on QR Codes for a while now, finally they are starting to be used like they should be. EVERYWHERE!!!

QR Codes are going to revolutionize the way businesses design advertising materials, campaigns and internet marketing strategies. The days of out dated information are over.

Monica Nielsen gives us a great example of what I am talking about in her blog. She states, "How many times in the last five years have you had to change business cards? Think about how much your contact information has changed. A simple remedy is to design a business card with a QR code on it. This QR code could point to your contact information which you can update as it changes. No longer would old email address and phone numbers keep you out of touch! The money a company could save by not having to re-order business cards every year could be significant!"

I agree Monica! I am loving the new sylish QR Codes!

Click to read the rest of Monica's blog

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Love QR codes. I use the free dynamic platform at http://www.bwscan.com

    ReplyDelete